One of the main shames to many ladies will be probably underarm hair. It can appear to many individuals, to anyone, no matter what your age, your gender. It is really hard to wear blouses, tops and dresses with short sleeves or bikini in the summer time. Moreover, in order to stay free from high temperature and bad feelings in the summer, most of young ladies would prefer to wear dresses with short sleeves or even no sleeves instead of inconvenient sleeves. However, it seems ashame for you if you wear no sleeves with the long hair under your arm which the others can see. How to remove underarm hair now is one of the most crucial issues because it not only makes you clean for yourself but also stay clean when you stand with other people. Many natural and effective home remedies can help you remove your underarm hair without any cosmetic effects.
It is not necessary to use expensive products or go to spa to ease hair under your arm. You don’t need to spend money buying expensive cream in the shop to remove underarm hair or waxing hair daily from beauty spa. It is great time for you to use some natural and cheap ingredients at home for removal unexpected hairs under your arms. Here are some home remedies for you to follow and some methods from spa for whom cares:
- Egg mask
Egg is used in many home remedies for young ladies in skincare and also helps get rid of hair from under arm.
How to apply:
- To make great mask, just need the white portion of egg, add one teaspoon of sugar and a half of teaspoon of corn flour dust. Put these in one bowl to make a mixture and become a fine paste. Then, beat and make a paste become fine. It is time for you to use the mixture around underarm area.
- Wait some minutes to this area dry. Now, the dried mask appears in front of you. Finally, pull the mask to the other side directly to see hair going out.
Another effective way for removing hair under arm comes from potato. It has become a great way to eliminate unexpected hair from you beautiful body without any problems.
How to apply:
- First and foremost, peel a single potato and pulp it in a bowl with yellow lentil. Add one teaspoon of honey, lemon juice with four teaspoon and a single thin cloth.
- Then, soak this bowl overnight to make a paste of yellow lentils. Add paste of lentil and potato pulp to become a mix and apply it on the area which you want to remove hair. Wait in 20 minutes use your finger to remove it.
Papaya is one of the most effective home remedies to get rid of unexpectedly hair from its root. The raw papaya has amount of active and live enzyme which is known as papain, has great ability to break down the follicles of hair. If papaya is alongside with you, you can not only pull out unwanted hair from important parts of your body but also prevent it from growing further. Moreover, your skin can be improved if you apply this method.
How to use:
- From one to two teaspoon of paste of raw papaya and turmeric powder with a half of teaspoon. Put these in a bowl and make them become a mix from turmeric powder and papaya and massage your skin by apply this mix. It is about 15 minutes for massage. Then, you have to wash this area with only water to feel the great time with hairless.
- You can do it two times per week to get the best result.
For more benefits of papaya at: Home remedies for amebiasis.
Another choice to remove hair under arm will be waxing. By using sticky wax over the underarm which needs treatment. The area can be covered with cloth strips. When the wax dries, pull off the strips once. Although waxing can be one of the painful ways for the removal of hair, it is very popularly used by most of people because of its neat and semi-permanent effects. Applying this method from three to six weeks brings about the best result. There are some considerations during using waxing:
- The length of the hair should be at least ¼ inch for waxing.
- Sugar is commonly used to make wax.
- Do as quickly as possible when pulling the strips off to reduce the pain you can be.
- Do waxing frequently to minimize the risk of infection.
- After waxing, use gel from aloe vera or moisturizer to restrict red bumps.
Using laser for the removal of hair has become common in the recent years because it is in high speed and completely effective. It takes you just five minutes to ease the hair under arm perfectly. This method is applied by using the energy of light to destroy the follicle of hair. Laser treatment is also a good choice for reducing hair permanently. However, you had better consider carefully since laze is the most expensive way to remove hair.
About the Author: This article is written by Ashley Bennet, a co-owner of AuthorityRemedies. She has worked and trained in the field of Nutrition and Health for over 3 years, consistently providing people with useful information about nutrition as well as helping them with their common health problems.