Typically, when you see articles or research regarding pornographic content and intimacy, the consensus is pretty negative. It seems that most people believe porn ruins relationships instead of strengthens them with Fulfilling Sex Life.
While some couples may find adult content disruptive, what matters most is the context. Yes, if one partner is watching graphic videos behind the other’s back, that could be a betrayal of trust. However, watching porn together, such as high-definition sex 7K, can actually lead to better intimacy. How? Let’s get naughty and find out.
A Primer on Porn Usage in the United States
Roughly 40 million Americans visit adult websites regularly, with about a third being women. Although porn addiction is often touted as a common side effect of exposure to illicit videos, only 200,000 (or half a percent) are classified as “addicts.”
No matter how you look at it, adult content is a natural part of modern life. With so many sites and clips out there, it’s virtually impossible to exist online without running into some kind of porn. That said, globally, only about four percent of all websites are explicit, meaning it’s not quite as pervasive as many might expect.
How Does Porn Improve a Relationship?
Although adult content can be arousing and lead to self-stimulation, it pales compared to the real thing. Yes, VR porn sites like SexLikeReal help enhance the experience, but until technology can replicate the feeling of a warm, writhing body, sex will still be number one.
Fortunately, because porn can be so stimulating, it works well for both men and women. Watching adult videos together can be an easy and safe way to get everyone’s motor running and put both (or more) partners in the mood.
Again, what matters is the context. As a rule, sexual behavior in a relationship works best when it’s consensual and benefits all parties involved. So, here are some ways that adding porn to the mix can make things better:
- Provide Inspiration – Watching two people go at it like animals can give you ideas on what to do with your partner in the bedroom (or elsewhere). For example, perhaps you can see what other positions are possible and experiment with your partner to see which ones work best. In some cases, you may be able to follow along to your favorite video, similar to singing along with a musical.
- Explore Each Other’s Sexuality – Individually, you know what you like and what you don’t like. However, when trying to explain your turn-ons and offs to your partner, you may fumble a bit. Since virtually every kind of scene exists online, it’s easy to show your partner what excites you the most. From there, you can figure out how to incorporate those elements into your own session.
- Takes the Edge Off – You’d be surprised by how many couples have sex yet are still uncomfortable discussing it openly. For many people, sex is a taboo subject, and it feels weird to talk about it with anyone else, even your significant other. By watching porn, you can loosen the mood and make it easier to discuss everything from turn-ons to fantasies.
Things to Keep in Mind
Before diving head-first into a porn-filled sex life, it’s essential to follow these ground rules:
- Always discuss everything with your partner first. Don’t spring anything on them without a heads up.
- Talk about boundaries and what’s acceptable to both of you. What kinks or fetishes are off-limits, and which ones are you open to exploring with each other?
- Keep it clean! Yes, you’re trying to get down and dirty, but that’s no reason to neglect basic hygiene. Even bathroom-related romps should be as clean as possible to avoid potential illnesses or adverse reactions.
- Roll with the punches. Flexibility and adaptability are crucial for a fulfilling sex life. If something goes wrong, just shake it off and keep going if possible. Mistakes happen, and it’s not the end of the world.