Every girl is stuck in this situation, at some or other stage in her life. We all have many makeup products and also know how to do basic makeup. But many women face challenges while putting on the makeup daily, especially when they are in a rush to go out. So, in this article, we will let you know exactly how you too can look beautiful on those busy days of life without putting in much of effort.
Must have makeup products:
- Bb cream
- Neutral color blush
- Kohl or kajal
- Gel eyeliner
- Lip liner
- Lip-gloss or lip stain
Basic everyday makeup
Before starting to do makeup in the morning, wash your face with a moisturizing cleanser. You can also make use of a normal cleanser to clean your face or else just splash some water onto your face. This will give you a blank canvas to work on. Pat dry with a soft towel.
Cover it with BB cream
By applying BB cream with the help of fingertips, you save yourself from the hassle of applying various makeup products like moisturizer, foundation, and sunscreen. BB cream instantaneously covers all the spots on your face making your skin even and radiant. You should always keep the BB cream in your handbag. It not only gives you instantaneous coverage but also moisturizes the skin.
If you have a skin that is free from all kinds of blemishes like dark circles, spots, pigmentation, then you can skip the use of concealer.
But if you are one of us, having spots, pigmentation, uneven skin tone, just swipe a creamy concealer on the targeted areas. It will hide the marks or say conceal them.
It is recommended that you should apply the concealer on the targeted areas of your skin that you wish to conceal, with the help of your fingertips as the heat in your fingers evenly spreads the concealer, giving a more natural look.
Blush or highlight
After you are all done with the base of the make up it is time to apply some highlighter on your face to get that chiseled look. You can also add on some blush on your cheeks, preferably neutral colored ones. It will give you a bright and fresh look.
Work on your eyes
You can define the eyes by applying a kajal or kohl on your lower eyelids. Many women also use them on the upper eyelids instead of using a liquid eyeliner. Finish off your eye makeup by applying a coat of mascara on your eyelashes. It will make your eyes look bigger and brighter.
Color your lips
You can easily make your lips beautiful by simply lining it with a lip liner and filling it with the nude shade of the lipstick or the lip-gloss will also work fine. When you are going out for a run or to work make sure to apply a long-lasting and also moisturizing lipstick. Keep the darker or the bright colored lipsticks for the date nights or any other party occasions.
Your nails must be neat and clean and your hands should be nicely manicured. As far as the nail colors are concerned, you can always use light pinks and neutral-colored nail colors for work. If you’d like bolder ones then add greens and reds to your list too.
Makeup for your handbag
There are few makeup essentials that you must always keep handy in your handbag when you are on a go:
- Moisturizing hand cream
- Nourishing lip balm
- Small comb
- Nude lipsticks
- Waterproof mascara
- A roll-on Perfume
- Hand Sanitizer
Well, the list is endless, so choose according to your requirements.
Dos and Don’ts of makeup
Well, we all know how to do the makeup, however, there are some things that if taken note of will surely enhance our beauty ten folds. So, we have listed down few of such Do’s and Don’ts for your everyday makeup look. Check them out below:
- Always use waterproof eye makeup especially waterproof mascara and eyeliner.
- Instead of matching your nail color to your clothes, choose a neutral nail color that suits you the most, and make it your signature nail color.
- Instead of using normal lipsticks, prefer using the moisturizing and long-lasting lipsticks that are available in the market these days.
- Learn some basic yet chic hairstyles that you can do, when you are in a hurry to get ready for your working day.
- Always wear a pleasant perfume and have a signature perfume
- We all love the magic contouring does to our overall look, but for the everyday makeup don’t go for contouring.
- Always purchase makeup from well-known brands that guarantee high quality to avoid allergic reactions and permanent damage.
- Make sure to cover all your dark circles and blemishes completely with a concealer as it brightens up your look.
- Always make sure that you don’t appear cakey. Keep it simple and you will look beautiful.
- Don’t forget that proper hydration is the key to beautiful and healthy skin. Lack of hydration can make your makeup crack within a short time.
- Always keep few blotting wipes handy in your handbag to soak in the oil secreted by the skin.
- Before applying mascara, make it a point to curl your eyelashes.
- Rub a piece of ice over your lips before applying any kind of makeup on your lips like a lip liner, nude lipstick or even a lip-gloss. This will make sure that your lip makeup will last for a comparatively longer time.
- Always opt for a pair of clothing according to the day and few and simple pieces of jewelry.
- Touch up whenever you need to
Now get yourself ready in no time for your busy mornings and flaunt a beautiful version of your self all day. Stayed tuned for more updates on makeup and beauty!