Custom name stamps are a great way to add a personal touch to any document. Whether you’re looking for a logo stamp, a signature stamp, or something completely custom, we’ve got you covered. Simply Stamps has a wide selection of name stamps that can be customized with your name.
Still not sure what kind of name stamp you need? Check out our all-in-one guide on types of name stamps, their uses, and our top selling designs.
Table of Contents
TYPES OF NAME STAMPS
Whether you want to efficiently sign documents with your signature or you’d like to add your unique monogram to your mail, there are a variety of custom name stamps that can help you get the job done.
At Simply Stamps, we specialize in customizing premium name stamps in the following categories:
- Signature Stamps
- Initial Stamps
- Monogram Stamps
- Design Your Own Name Stamps
- Kid’s Artwork & Name Stamps
A customize stamps is a big help when you need to sign a lot of documents quickly. You can get classic stamps that are easy to use and efficient, or you can get stamps in different sizes and styles to fit your needs. Here are some popular types of signature stamps:
- Simple Signature Stamps: These are great for busy professionals or anyone who has difficulty with their handwriting.
- Custom Signature Stamps: You can get these stamps in any size or style that you need. They’re perfect for people who want their stamp to be unique.
- Signature & Printed Name Stamps: This stamp type features your printed name above or below your unique signature, and is great for providing both a signed signature and clearly typed impression of your name.
- Signature with Logo Stamps: These custom stamps include your signature and your logo, and are ideal for showcasing your brand with every professional impression.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN SIGNATURE STAMP
- First, choose the stamp type and design you like best.
- Then, sign your name on white paper with a felt tip pen. Make sure your signature is written exactly as you would like it to be shown in your stamp impressions, and ensure that it is at least 1″ in length.
- Finally, upload your scanned signature as one of our approved file formats, choose your customization options like your preferred ink color, and we’ll take care of the rest! Our stamp assembly experts will hand-assemble your rubber stamp, check it for optimal quality and ship it out quickly.
Stamp Tip: Many signature stamps are available in self-inking, pre-inked and wood handle models. For the repetitive, quick stamping of your signature, we suggest opting for a self-inking stamp. You can learn more about our stamp types and their benefits in our Stamp Type Differences Guide.
COMMON SIGNATURE STAMP USES
Custom signature stamps can speed up a variety of projects – both personal and professional. Here are some ways people typically use them:
- Signing checks and authorizing documents (Get the inside scoop on legality with our guide: Are Signature Stamps Legal?)
- Quickly signing off on cards and correspondence
- Efficiently filling out paperwork
- Creating clear and consistent signature impressions (No more messy handwriting!)
Initial stamps offer a way to create an impression of your initials that is unique and quick. They are versatile and easy to use, whether you’re a busy professional or simply want a way to label your belongings. With an initial stamp, you can have a practical and convenient solution for making your mark.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN INITIAL STAMP
Your handwritten initials convey your unique handwriting and signing style. Creating a custom initial stamp that accurately depicts your one-of-a-kind initials is just as easy as creating a personalized signature stamp! Here’s our step-by-step guide on how to create your own custom initial stamp to help you get started:
Your initials are important – they’re like your personal brand. So when you’re creating a custom initial stamp, it’s important to sign your initials clearly and legibly on white paper with a dark ink felt tip pen. Once you’ve done that, upload your file to our order system in one of our approved formats. Then, choose your preferred ink color and place your order! We’ll craft your stamp with care and send it out quickly so you can start using it ASAP.
POPULAR INITIAL STAMP USES
Here are some of the potential benefits of using a custom initial stamp:
- You can use it to add a personal touch to your letters and packages.
- It can help you save time when addressing envelopes or labeling packages.
- A custom initial stamp can also be a thoughtful and unique gift for a friend or family member.
There are many reasons why you might want to use your initials. For example, you might use them to sign off on professional documents or to fill out personal paperwork.
You might also use them to easily mark your belongings, like clothing labels and books. Or you might use them to place your initials on artwork or DIY projects. Whatever the reason, using your initials can be a helpful way to stay organized and keep track of your belongings.